Tori Black, Adriana Chechik Are Murderous for LadyKiller.television
LAS VEGAS — Grownup A-listers anchor a series of horror-erotica shorts for LadyKiller.television, set for an October premiere.
Each scene parodies a famous, or infamous, horror film scene with “a hot and steamy twist,” a rep explained. Filmmaker Jeremy Spencer produced and executive created, directed, wrote, scored and acts in every single episode, “melding two excessive movie genres collectively with explosive outcomes.”
Spencer is a musician and writer and the former drummer for challenging rock band 5 Finger Death Punch.
“I’ve had this idea in my head for a lengthy time, and it was now-or-never in terms of pulling the set off and generating this series come about,” Spencer explained. “When we first approached the performers about it, I was excited about the quite genuine prospective for this to be a hit — and they were as excited as I was to shoot it!”
The preliminary batch of episodes and featured performers incorporate:
- “The Sexorcist” featuring Tori Black in “a head-spinning position.”
- “The O Ring” again starring Black as she tangles with Tommy Pistol.
- “1, 2, Eddy’s Cummin’ in U” with Adriana Chechick “reliving a nightmare on her street.”
- “Camp Blood Sex” with Nikki Benz and Reya Sunshine “alone in the woods on the 13th of Friday.”
- “Psych-Ho” attributes Nicole Aniston, who is disturbed by the proprietor of an odd motel.
- “The Whining” with Abella Danger and Jynx Maze as “spooky twins who invite fans to come and perform with them.”